BLANK

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Please mamas and papas in the house. Kindly advise us on this issue. Am

Please mamas and papas in the house. Kindly advise us on this issue. I am getting married to the love of my life in 5 months, we courted for 2 years 2 months now, i popped the question last December and she accepted. We were doing fine until some months ago, when i got an SMS from a number i don't know, after several chats it happens to be from my fiancée's EX of which I still don't know how he got my contact.
They had broken up to which i was sure of before i met her, this guy sent me several messages to threaten me that he has the NUDE pictures of my wife to be, so much that i cant even imagine! At first i thought he was bluffing until he sent some to my email, i felt like dying! I talked it over with my fiancée she admitted that it was the times of ignorance and she took the whole blame, to which i see the remorse in her. The issue is this, this guy has threatened to upload all this pictures on all social media platform or i pay him N750,000 then he will delete it. We are so confused, has anyone had this experience before, please advice how we can get out of all this mess.!

No comments:

Post a Comment