BLANK

Saturday 11 October 2014

Sex is spritual and should be done with the right person- Uche Iwuanyanwu


Uche Iwuanyanwu is an extremely beautiful and curvy Nollywood actress. She is most known for her role in the Ghanaian hit movie Cheaters.The voluptuous fast-rising star who recently shot her latest movie titled Second Honeymoon, alongside Alex Ekubo and many others is our this week’s Showtime Celebrity. In this revealing interview, the sexy actress talks about her what she thinks about sex.

There’s a difference between sex and lovemaking. I see sex as an activity that goes on between a man and a woman. If you’re married then its lovemaking. If you’re single then its adultery, if you’re a married man sleeping with a single girl then its adultery, if you’re a married woman sleeping with a single man, that’s fornication. It’s a matter of choice; it’s what people want to do. It doesn’t mean that I’m more righteous than people that are having sex and stuff; it’s just a personal choice. Personally, I think sex is just an activity that goes on between two people, two people that are willing to have sex. Sex is spiritual to me; that’s what I think. To other people it might not be, but to me, it’s very spiritual. If I have to go into sex, it has to be with the right person because spirits are actually transferable through sex -

No comments:

Post a Comment